Audit Advisory Committee
The Audit Advisory Committee advises the President and Secretary-General regarding:
- supervision of the Court of Audit’s work;
- day-to-day management of the staff.
The Audit Advisory Committee’s advice concerns both the organisation and the conduct of operational management.
The Audit Advisory Committee has three members:
- J.G.P.M. (Jan) Helderman has been the committee’s chair since 1 January 2012 and was re-appointed in 2015. He is a chartered accountant and member of various executive and supervisory boards.
- F.J. (Frederieke) Leeflang has been a member of the committee since 1 February 2016. She is a partner in Boekel, a legal and civil-law notary firm, and holds a variety of executive and supervisory directorships.
- P.F.M. (Philippe) Raets has been a member of the committee since 1 January 2017. He is the chief executive of Rotterdam municipality and a member of a supervisory board.