P.W. (Paul) Doop was sworn in as an extraordinary member of the Court of Audit’s Board on 17 August 2004. Paul Doop is the chief executive officer of Haaglanden Medical Centre (HMC).
- From 2012 to 2013 he was an Executive Board member of the Academic Medical Center of the University of Amsterdam.
- Between 2006 and 2013 he was vice-president of the Executive Boards of the University of Amsterdam and the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences.
- From 1999 to 2006 he was a partner in Deloitte, in 2001 he was appointed Public Sector market director (Public sector and Not-for-profit).
- Before 1999 Paul worked as a manager/director at ICS Adviseurs, was a Board member of Uitzendbureau Start, held various financial and real estate positions at the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science and taught economics in secondary education.
- Paul studied public administration at the University of Nijmegen and the University of Leiden.